Skip to content

Cross The Border

What you need to know before crossing the border

Identification Requirements

U.S. Citizens returning home from Mexico by land or sea are required to present either a U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card. Whereas a passport is accepted for travel by air, land, and sea, a passport card is limited-use and is only valid for travel by land and sea. Find out more from the State Department web page.

Import Rules & Duties
Scroll To Top